- Temperature Checks: Families will be required to check temperatures for every person who will be involved in our session for 48 hours before and after our session. Any display of COVID-19 symptoms or any temperature of 100.4 or higher must be reported to me as soon as possible so that we may reschedule.
- Notice of Travel: Families must notify me of travel out of the Puget Sound region within in the last two weeks.
- Encouragement of Self-Isolation: While we will be apart and outdoors during our session, families are still encouraged to self-isolate to the greatest extent possible for 48 hours prior to our session. I will be doing the same.
- Social Distancing: To maintain social distance and minimize risk as much as possible, I will maintain at least 6 feet of distance at all times throughout our session. This will require me to use a much larger lens during our session to get that mix of close-up and wide shots that I like.
- Masks: I will wear a mask throughout our session.
- Hand Sanitizing: Everyone will bring their own hand sanitizer to avoid sharing of any objects or close contact.
- Time Limits: Sessions will be under 60 minutes.
- Location: Sessions will be outdoors only, ideally in wide, open spaces as much as possible. In-home sessions will not be offered until there is a COVID-19 vaccine for the safety of everyone.
- Mini Session Spacing: On mini session days, families will be spaced 30 minutes apart to avoid crowding or passing (e.g. schedule families at 9, 10, 11, etc.)
- Online Delivery: All forms and photos will continue to be delivered online. Photo prints can be ordered directly from my supplier.
Sessions and Lockdowns: Photo sessions will only take place when it is safe and legal to do so based on King County and Washington State guidance. Sessions that need to be rescheduled due to a lockdown will be reschduled for a future date at no charge.
Sessions, Symptoms, and Exposure: Families who show any signs of symptoms are required to reschedule as soon as possible. Reschedules will be for a future date at no charge. Families who may have been exposed prior to our session but who were not showing symptoms at the time are required to notify me as soon as possible so that I may self-isolate and reschedule any sessions as necessary.
Cancellation and Refunds: Cancellations are subject to my current cancellation and refund policy. Refunds are up to 50% of the session price.
If you have questions about scheduling, the photo session process, or just general inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.